Monday, October 31, 2011

Back to Blogging...

So here I am back to blogging again.  The last time I found myself writing a blog was back in high school.  Though if I remember correctly, my posts from 6 years ago were mostly filled with emotions, drama, and angst.  I'll do my best to leave those out from now on--or at least tone them down.  ;)

Allow me to officially introduce myself...
My name is Sarah.  I'm a 24-year-old born and raised Southern Californian located in Northern Orange County.  I'm currently a college student, working towards a degree in Sociology.  I also work part-time in the Social Services field, where I get paid to play with kids.  (Okay, so the job is a lot more than that, but I'm trying to keep this brief.)  I've been told I have an old soul and a baby face.  I'm mistaken for a high school student quite often, and I've gotten used to it.  I've been crafty and creative all my life, but up until several years ago I thought craftiness came naturally to everyone.  In the last couple years I've spent time cultivating my creativity in making greeting cards.  I love it!  Love, love, love it!  And now, I want to share my love of crafts with the world...  Hence the beginning of this blog.  Join me on my journey, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment