Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Judging A Book By Its Cover...

I do it; it's true.  I find myself drawn to the books with the appealing photos, graphics, colors, and fonts.  I love the way a book feels in my hands.  The cover design, the dimensions and size of the book, the thickness of the number of pages, the texture of the cover...  I find these are the things that make or break it for me when purchasing a book.  In some ways, it's possible that I miss out on a lot of books this way.  However, I'm sure it's also saved me from reading a few duds.  How do you choose the books you read?  Do you choose by description alone, or is there another deciding factor?

I love the  colors, textures, and design
of this book.  Simple and elegant.

Most of my books are well loved
like this one here.

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea for a post,I really like it and I love your worn used book, mine look like that too, you should see the insides of mine, they are so highlighted and written in!!!

    ReplyDelete