Saturday, January 14, 2012

Girl, You Smell Like A Boy!

That's what I'm telling myself right now.
NO, I don't smell like sweat and gym socks.
...because that's what boys and men smell like, right? (Note the sarcasm.)
I smell like my boyfriend's Lubriderm Men's 3-in-1 Lotion.
It's not too heavy of a scent, but it's definitely a masculine one.


Every once in a while I'll put a little on after I take a shower before bedtime.
Just because it smells so yummy!
The scent's gone by morning, so it doesn't conflict with my girly scented products I apply then.

I know a few girls who love the scent of men's products so much they don't mind wearing them briefly.
Or for long periods of time, for that matter.
What about you?  Are you the same way?
If so, what's your weapon of choice?
Start listing those products, girls!


1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I can't say I've used a manly scented product recently, but I WAS given a candle for Christmas and the scent is called "Fireside" and it is completely masculine! Yummy! I LOVE the smell of it.

    ReplyDelete