Monday, March 5, 2012

Everything Is Going To Be Alright...

Printable quote found on Pinterest at this original post.

This is something I have had to frequently remind myself of.  I'm sure you can tell by my last post that I've been having a rough time lately.  

I've been battling depression for quite some time now.  I was officially diagnosed my Junior year of high school (about 8 years ago), but I'm pretty sure I was depressed way before then.  And the lucky girl that I am, anxiety seems to go hand-in-hand with my depression.  Two for the price of one!  (I love bargains, but this is one time I'd definitely rather not.)

Lately I've been feeling overwhelmed, disorganized, anxious, and rundown.  The last few weeks have been filled with ups and downs.  The downs being the more memorable of the two.  It's been rough, but I'm trying to get through it.  I'm a firm believer in the cliche, that "everything happens for a reason."  I know that God will never give me more than I can handle, and the hard times are what make us stronger individuals.  But really?  I just want the craziness and chaos to be over already.  Until they are though, I just have to keep reminding myself that everything is going to be alright...  Hopefully sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment