Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wishful Wednesday: Christmas, Part 1...

Wishful Wednesdays are going to be a new little addition to this blog.  On Wednesdays I'll be posting items from my wishlist or things that I've simply found and adore...  Given the time of year, I thought it would make sense for the first installment to be all about Christmas.  Makes sense, right?

Santa & Friends Cake Pops.
These would make adorable stocking stuffers!


Christmas Tree Watch.
The only thing I wouldn't like about wearing this watch
is that I could only wear it once a year.


Multi-Colored Jingle Bells Ring.
  So I could feel festive every time I wave at someone.


Snowy Penguin Pendant.
One of the cutest Christmas items I've seen on Etsy.


Poinsettia necklace.
I'm always looking for a new Christmas accessory.
The more handmade looking it is, the better.


Snowman Button Ring.
If this isn't simple and genius, I don't know what is.


Snowman Felt Mini Bag.
This would make a cute little lunch bag during the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment