Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hot Lava Is the New Hangman's Noose...


Have you heard of the app
HANGING WITH FRIENDS?



I CAN'T STOP PLAYING!
It's been explained to me as "hangman, but more fun."
I think that's a horrible way to explain it.

I've always thought of hangman as a decent pastime to play when bored.
...and only when bored.

This game is actually FUN!
ADDICTING, even!
I go out of my way to play this.

What do I love most about this app?
Maybe it's the cute little CARTOON GUYS AND GALS you play as.
Maybe it's the COLORFUL BALLOONS that you hold onto,
and let go of, when guessing an incorrect letter.
Maybe it's the LAVA you fall into if you lose.
Or maybe it's just the fun new REVAMP of an old classic.

Do you also play this game?
Are you looking to play it?
Let me know your USERNAME.
We can play a game together.
I look forward to "HANGING" with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment