Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First Exams of the Semester...

So I kind of dropped of the face of the earth in the blogging world without any warning.  Sorry about that!

These last couple have weeks have been a whirlwind.  I've spent most of my time stressing out about first exams in my classes.  My first exam in my Statistics class was last week.  Let me tell you...  I'm not one for math.  Honestly, I hate it and it hates me.  I've never been good at it and it has always been a struggle.  I have shed so many tears just being utterly frustrated with math concepts.  That being said, I somehow managed to miss only one question on the exam last week.  I was in denial when I got my grade back.  I couldn't believe it!  Though once it set in that I did indeed score well, I felt absolutely ecstatic!  I'm just so happy that the exam is over with, and I have one less thing to worry about.  However, my next worry is my Multi-Cultural Psychology exam happening on Monday of next week.  I love the subject, but the teacher only lectures about a portion of the things she wants us to know.  The rest we have teach ourselves and read in the book.  Ugh...  There's no doubt that I will definitely be cramming this weekend.  Oh joy!


So now you know why I've been missing for 2 weeks.  School related anxiety is no fun, and I really just needed to veg out and do absolutely nothing productive outside of keeping up on my schoolwork.  Once I finish my Psych exam next Monday all will be well in the world of Sarah again.  I just need to hang in there in the meantime.  Wish me luck!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment