Thursday, April 26, 2012

Call Me a Lush...

I'm a bit of a nail polish junkie.
A lush when it comes to nail polish, if you will.
China Glaze recently put out a polish collection inspired by The Hunger Games series entitled:
THE CAPITOL COLOURS.

A little while ago I saw some swatches of one of the colors of the collection called Luxe and Lush,
and I knew I had to have it.  I wasn't able to find it at my local beauty supply shop, but I managed
to track it down on my drive between Orange County and San Diego this past weekend.

It's a clear coat with pretty flakes reminiscent of opals, but a bit more vibrant.
Seeing it in the bottle doesn't do it justice.


But seeing it in action is what caught my eye.
It's gorgeous and so versatile.  It's appearance changes when you pair it with different polishes.

I used a brown color by Finger Paints called It Baroque as my base color.
(Not my favorite shade, but it works great as a backdrop.)


Can you see why I love Luxe and Lush so much?

1 comment: